Friday, September 9, 2016

Greetings & Salutations



Warhammer Quest was and continues to be the best dungeon crawler of all time. Over the years I have created numerous expansions on the game that I'd like to share with anyone out there that still plays. Today there are a myriad amount of dungeon tiles available, both free and cheap. I have written numerous adventures based on these maps and expanded extensively on both the NEHEKHARA and NORSICA worlds and with them new monsters, treasures and events. As well, there are several holiday adventures that I'll try to release accordingly.
I'm big fan of miniatures, growing up a D&D kid in the 80s, I always wanted to see it all in front of me, like the old arcade game Gauntlet, but on the table. Advanced Hero Quest drew me in with a passion. Over time I stopped playing, sold off everything to buy a backpack and go traveling. Years later while suddenly having a lot of time on my hands, I discovered the newly released Talisman board game that led me to Warhammer Quest and with the production of Bones Miniatures, it suddenly became a new hobby. To me this is the perfect kind of gaming, not too heavy on the details and unpredictable. The solo rules have me hook and now I actually prefer playing without a GM now.
I love all miniatures, including paper-craft, and often interchange mediums for the fun and look of it all. But when I design adventures and monsters, I always make sure there is a model out there that is readily available.
Like many of you WHQ players out there, it's fun to think of new events, traps, monsters, treasures, scenarios, board game pieces and tiles. Hope you enjoy my contribution.
I am busy, I have a life, so nothing here is beautiful and this blog is simple. But the content and ideas are there. By posting them through a blog, people can comment on my submissions in hopes to better them!
-       Dire Mo



No comments:

Post a Comment